Monday, October 6, 2008

I slept 5 nights in a row

I think that I haven't slept 5 night all the way through in over 2 years, I loved it! Of course 3 of those nights Jeff and I were out of town and Brig stayed with his big sisters. I taught a STABLE class in Sun Valley for the hospital on Thursday night and Friday, then Jeff and I spent the weekend.

It was nice to
1. sleep in (till 8 am)
2. not cut anyone else's food
3. or pick it up off the floor
4. go to an adult movie
5. walk around town without pushing a stroller or carrying a child
6. I didnt do dishes, cook, wash clothes or stop any arguements

Ahh, heaven. I had a wonderful time, but strangely enough I missed hearing the word Mom and mommy. Jana, Meisha, Shalise, Tyson, Gray and Ky did a great job managing themselves and Brig. I'm glad to be home with dishes that need to be done and laundry and what I am going to make for breakfast.

No comments: